Bozeman Health Cancer Center provides the latest cancer technologies and
treatment options right here at home. Bozeman Health Cancer Center is
fully accredited with commendation by the American College of Surgeons
Commission on Cancer.
Our comprehensive cancer care services include:
- Radiation oncology, including external beam therapy and intensity modulated
radiation therapy (IMRT)
- Medical oncology (chemotherapy)
- General oncologic surgery at Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital
- On-site pharmacy
- On-site laboratory
- Support services, including nutrition, physical therapy, social services
and palliative care
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Access to clinical trials
- American Cancer Society Cancer Resource Library with access to reference
and support information
- Oncology Social Worker to personally assist patients undergoing cancer treatment
- Care Boutique offering products for cancer patients, cancer survivors and
their families, including skincare products, sleep wear and head coverings,
and mastectomy products fitted by certified Amoena mastectomy prosthesis fitter.
The integrated Bozeman Health Cancer Center places medical oncology and
radiation oncology services together in an expanded cancer healing center.
The new physically integrated center promotes a team approach to oncology
care. Bozeman Health Cancer Center utilizes the latest diagnostic technology
available, from state-of-the-art mammography equipment to CT scanners,
Bozeman Health's expert cancer team of oncologists, surgeons, radiologists,
urologists, OB/GYNs, gastroenterologists, dermatologists and pathologists
work together to effectively diagnose and treat cancer wherever it strikes.
In addition, to the comprehensive cancer care services offered locally,
Bozeman Health Cancer Center’s affiliation with
Seattle Cancer Care Alliance (SCCA)
Network brings the resources of three internationally renowned institutions
to our community: Fred Hutchinson Cancer Research Center, University of
Washington Medicine, and Seattle Childrens. Through our partnership with
the SCCA, patients have access to clinical trials; offering patients access
to the latest drug, immunologic and molecularly targeted cancer therapies
before they become widely available.