Leaders in Southwest Montana Health Care
Bozeman Health operates both an inpatient pharmacy, a retail clinic pharmacy
and telepharmacy to Big Sky. Our inpatient pharmacy is staffed 24 hours
a day, 7 days a week with registered pharmacists (RPh), Pharm-Ds and pharmacy
For the general public, the registered pharmacists and pharmacy techs at
Clinical Pharmacy Services (CPS) are medication experts with years of
advanced training in medicine’s ability to improve your health.
CPS pharmacists also are trained to help you use your medications correctly.
If you (or someone you know) could benefit from extra help managing your
medications please give us a call. This service is provided free of charge
to enhance patient safety and improve health outcomes.
Medication Therapy Management: Get your medication check-up!
WHAT IS A MEDICATION CHECK-UP?
A medication check-up, also called medication therapy management, is a
service provided by the pharmacists at CPS. CPS pharmacists will schedule
an appointment to meet with you one-on-one to review all of your medications
• Prescription medications
• Over-the-counter medications
• Herbal products
• Dietary supplements
As part of this review, your Pharmacist can:
• Help you understand why you are taking each medication to help manage
your health conditions.
• Answer any questions you have about your medications.
• Discuss strategies to help you remember to take all your medications
• Check to see if you are having any problems with your medications.
If problems are found, your pharmacist may be able to work with your health
care providers to help solve these problems.
• Make a complete list of your medications that you can share with
caregivers and other health care providers.
• Discuss possible medication substitutions that your health care
provider could consider to decrease your medication costs.
WHO SHOULD HAVE A MEDICATION CHECK-UP?
Anyone who uses prescription medications, over-the-counter medications,
herbal products, or other dietary supplements may be helped by a medication
check-up. This service may be most helpful if you:
• Use several medications
• Have multiple health conditions
• Have questions or problems with your medications
• Have difficulty remembering to take your medications as directed
• Have recently changed medications
• Want to reduce your out-of-pocket medication costs
Bozeman Health Highland Park Pharmacy
Entrance at 925 Highland Blvd. (located just inside the Highland Park Level 2 Atrium)
Hours: Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 6:00 pm; Saturday, 9:00 am - 3:00 pm.
Highland Park Pharmacy is staffed by registered pharmacists and pharmacy
technicians. For your convenience, you can obtain prescription refills
over the phone by dialing 406-414-1030 and entering your prescription number.
Bozeman Health Big Sky Medical Center Pharmacy
Hours: Monday through Friday, 9:00 am until 6:00 pm. - Saturday and Sunday
9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
The pharmacy carries prescription medication and over-the-counter items
as well as retail items including health and beauty products, gifts and cards.