Healthcare Professionals' Scholarship
Bozeman Heath Healthcare Professionals’ Scholarship is awarded annually to Gallatin, Madison and Park high school students
who are interested in pursuing health science degrees for a career in
health care to assist in obtaining post‐high school education.
Four health career scholarships will be awarded each year. Each scholarship
is for $1,000 per year and is renewable each year for three additional/consecutive
years as long as the student remains in a health‐related program. In addition,
the student must continuously remain in good standing with a 3.0 GPA or
higher. The scholarship is limited to four years.
A. Four scholarships: Each scholarship is for $1,000 per year and is renewable
each year the student remains in a health‐related program in good standing,
with a 3.0 GPA or higher. The scholarship is limited to four years of
undergraduate or graduate school.
CRITERIA: Applicants who will be considered for these scholarships shall:
- Be a full-time student.
- Be 19 years of age or younger as of December 31st of the year in which
they apply for the scholarship.
Be a U.S. citizen/permanent resident of Gallatin, Madison or Park County
and attending one of the following schools:
- Belgrade High School
- Big Sky Discovery Academy
- Bozeman Christian School
- Bozeman High School
- Bridger Alternative
- Ennis High School
- Gardiner High School
- Harrison Public School
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Academy
- Heritage Christian School Lone Peak High School
- Manhattan Christian School
- Manhattan High School
- Park High School
- Petra Academy
- Sheridan High School
- Shields Valley High School
- Three Forks High School West
- Twin Bridges School
- Willow Creek School Park High School
- West Yellowstone High School
By April 18, 2018, submit your
completed application with
all the following criteria/documentation:
- A letter of acceptance by an accredited school, college or university offering
an associate’s degree or bachelor’s degree in a health-related field.
- An official high school or current college transcript with application.
A copy of your birth certificate
and driver's license.
Submit current letters of recommendation, one each, from three of the following:
- Director of a volunteer services program
Upon verification of enrollment, a check in the amount of $1,000.00 will
be sent to the Financial Aid office of the recipient’s school.