Diagnostics & Treatment
Bozeman Health Family Birth Center offers a wide range of diagnostics and
treatments to help you bring your baby into this world. Some of what we
- If needed, ultrasound can be performed on mothers before their babies are
born to check fetal well-being, amount of amnionic fluid, head position/placement, and more.
- Vitamin K is given at delivery to help prevent bleeding in the newborn.
- Parents can choose to start hepatitis immunization series on their newborn.
- Telemedicine is available to consult with newborn heart-lung specialists
- A hearing screening is performed on every newborn to determine hearing
capabilities. If a hearing loss is detected, babies are referred to audiology
for treatment and prevention of future speech deficits.