Patient Education & Resources
Planning Your Pregnancy
Setting up Prenatal Care
- Bozeman Health Women’s Specialists 406-414-5150
- Bozeman Health Family Medicine 406-414-5700
Family Birth Center Health Education and events page to review and sign up for the classes we offer, including
childbirth and prenatal breastfeeding classes, tours, and other family classes.
– or call 406-414-1644 for more information.
Choosing a Provider for Your Baby
During your hospital stay your newborn will be looked after by the hospital’s
pediatrician-on-call. After your discharge from the hospital, you will
need to make an appointment with a pediatrician or provider of your choice
for follow-up care for your baby. Please try to choose your child’s
provider prior to your delivery date if you do not plan to continue seeking
care through Bozeman Health Family Pediatrics 406-414-4900.
Planning for Your Delivery
Information During Your Stay
Nitrous Oxide Video
The state will not accept any form of paternity acknowledgment or refusal
that is signed and dated
prior to the date and time of the child’s birth. This paperwork is printed
along with the birth certificate following delivery. Parent (s) are responsible
for completing the un-signed documents, getting them notarized, and mailed
in to the state office.
Montana Paternity Information
If you are interested in confirming the paternity DNA of your child you
can do so by completing the following steps.
- Please call one of the following distribution companies to obtain a Paternity
DNA Kit: Rosche 1-800-334-5461 or DNA Diagnostics 1-800-833-2649
- After receiving the kit, a parent needs to call 406-414-1010 to make an
appointment with the Bozeman Health Lab located on 19th Avenue. The lab
will help collect the DNA and send the kit back to the company. The company
will then contact the parent(s) with the results of the test.
Important Contact Information
- Bozeman Health Patient Financial Services - 406-414-1720
- Bozeman Health Financial Counselor - 406-414-1039 or 406-414-1711
- Bozeman Health MASH Advocate - 406-414-5595
- Montana Medicaid - 800-332-2272
- Gallatin Valley Anesthesia - 844-958-2053
- Intercity Radiology - 406-587-8631
Montana Department of Public Health and Human Services - 800-762-9891 or 406-444-1216
- Gallatin County Clerk and Recorder 406-582-3050
- Gallatin County U.S. Social Security Administration 877-405-5473