We combine the specialties of neurology, clinical neuropsychology and physiatry in a group of physicians and specialists who focus on brain and nervous system injuries and illnesses. This single clinic location allows our providers to work closely with you and each other to provide you the best care for your condition.
Effective treatment starts with accurate medical diagnoses for conditions such as multiple sclerosis, epilepsy, dementia or ADHD. Following a stroke, a patient may benefit from coordinated medical treatments from neurology, evaluation of cognitive functioning by neuropsychology, and functional improvements or compensations aided by Bozeman Health Rehabilitation.
Conditions treated cover disorders or injuries of the brain, spinal cord and neuromuscular system; mental health or psychiatric functioning; and illnesses or injuries that may benefit from rehabilitation for improved functioning and quality of life. For example:
- Dementia such as Alzheimer's
- Traumatic brain injuries (TBI), including concussions
- Seizures and epilepsy
- Attention-deficit/hyperactivity disorder (ADHD)
- Learning disorders such as dyslexia
- Brain tumors
- Peripheral neuropathy
- Movement disorders, including Parkinson's disease
- Headaches, including migraines
- Neurodevelopmental disorders, including mental disability and autism
- Personality and psychiatric disorders needing an expert diagnosis
- Surgical evaluations for deep-brain stimulation, spinal fusion or stimulators, and bariatric or orthopedic surgeries
- Amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS)
- Spinal cord injury
- Chronic pain – non-narcotic approach
- Cancer rehabilitation
- Post-surgical or prolonged hospital stay rehabilitation
Our neurology providers offer:
- Neurologic evaluation and differential diagnosis
- Botox injections for chronic migraine, movement disorders, and spasms
- Deep brain stimulation for Parkinson’s disease and essential tremor
- Nerve conduction studies and electromyography
- Vagus nerve stimulator programming
- Lumbar puncture
Our neuropsychologists offer:
- Neuropsychological evaluations of patients ages 6 and older
- Psychological evaluations of patients 12 and older
- Pre-surgical psychological evaluations of patients 12 and older
Learn more about rehabilitation services.
Parkinson's disease support group – meets second Thursday every month at E-Free Church.