Pharmacy leaders in Southwest Montana
Bozeman Health Big Sky Medical Center Pharmacy
334 Town Center Avenue, Big Sky, MT 59716
Hours: Weekdays, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. and Saturdays, 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Bozeman Health operates both an inpatient pharmacy and a retail clinic pharmacy at Big Sky Medical Center. The inpatient pharmacy is staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week with registered pharmacists (RPh), PharmDs, and pharmacy technicians.
The pharmacy carries prescription medication and over-the-counter items as well as retail items including health and beauty products.
Patients can now transfer prescriptions from any pharmacy to the Big Sky Medical Center Pharmacy by calling 406-995-6500.
For the general public, the registered pharmacists and pharmacy techs at Clinical Pharmacy Services (CPS) are medication experts with years of advanced training in medicine’s ability to improve your health. CPS pharmacists also are trained to help you use your medications correctly.
If you (or someone you know) could benefit from extra help managing medications, please give us a call. This service is provided free of charge to enhance patient safety and improve health outcomes.
Medication Therapy Management: Get Your Medication Checkup!
What is a Medication Checkup?
A medication checkup, also called medication therapy management, is a service provided by the pharmacists at CPS. CPS pharmacists will schedule an appointment to meet with you one-on-one to review all of your medications including:
- Prescription medications
- Over-the-counter medications
- Herbal products
- Dietary supplements
As part of this review, your pharmacist can:
- Help you understand why you are taking each medication to help manage your health conditions.
- Answer any questions you have about your medications.
- Discuss strategies to help you remember to take all your medications as directed.
- Check to see if you are having any problems with your medications. If problems are found, your pharmacist may be able to work with your healthcare providers to help solve these problems.
- Make a complete list of your medications that you can share with caregivers and other healthcare providers.
- Discuss possible medication substitutions that your healthcare provider could consider to decrease your medication costs.
Who Should Have a Medication Checkup?
Anyone who uses prescription medications, over-the-counter medications, herbal products or other dietary supplements may be helped by a medication checkup. This service may be most helpful if you:
- Use several medications
- Have multiple health conditions
- Have questions or problems with your medications
- Have difficulty remembering to take your medications as directed
- Have recently changed medications
- Want to reduce your out-of-pocket medication costs
Big Sky Medical Center
Refill, transfer and order new prescriptions at our pharmacy, conveniently located near the entrance of Big Sky Medical Center. Our retail pharmacy carries prescription medication and over-the-counter items. Established patients of Bozeman Health may request refills through MyChart. An inpatient pharmacy provides inpatient and clinic pharmacy services and is staffed by registered pharmacists and pharmacy technicians. Our pharmacist is committed to your health and available to answer questions and concerns about your prescriptions, potential drug interactions or anything else regarding your medications.
Monday – Friday, 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.