Our team of expert therapists focuses on evidence-based care for children and has extensive training in unique areas to better serve young people. We work as a team with children and their families in order to develop skills and independence.
Occupational therapy enhances a child's participation in everyday activities such as self-help skills, play, social skills, fine motor skills, coordination, sensory processing, cognition, strength and general development.
Physical therapy helps a child improve strength, flexibility, breathing, balance and coordination.
Speech therapy treats communication challenges that cause children to have difficulty with verbal communication. It also treats issues such as chewing and swallowing, dislike of feeding, and play, language and social skills.
In addition to services listed above, programs we offer include:
- Adaptive equipment assessments and fittings
- Assistive technology assessment and recommendations
- Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) services
- Bowel and bladder management
- Feeding and swallowing treatment (issues from breastfeeding to dislike of feeding)
- Infant assessments
- Learning disability interventions
- Abnormal head shape (plagiocephaly) measurements and evaluations
- Breathing assessment and treatment
- Sensory processing
- Play therapy
- Visual-motor assessment and treatment