EVALUATING YOUR SLEEP
Bozeman Health Diagnostic Sleep Center is a facility that specializes in
the evaluation of all disorders of wakefulness and sleep. Our Diagnostic
Sleep Center utilizes the most up-to-date equipment to test for sleep
disorders and conducts overnight sleep studies (polysomnographies) and
Multiple Sleep Latency Tests to provide physicians with the needed information
to make a correct diagnosis of the sleep problem. Our staff is highly
trained, sensitive to patients whose lives are often disrupted by their
sleep problems and dedicated to providing the best solutions available
that are customized to the needs of the individual.
SLEEP DISORDERS QUIZ
1. Have you been told you snore?
2. Do you feel tired when you wake up?
3. Is your mouth dry in the morning?
4. Do you wake up more than two times per night?
5. Do your legs jerk or feel uncomfortable unless you move them when sitting still?
6. Do you have trouble falling asleep?
7. Do you wake up early and cannot get back to sleep?
8. Do you often feel fatigued during the day?
If you answered yes to any of the above questions, you may have a sleep
disorder. Most sleep disorders can be treated to improve your health and
quality of life. Talk with your doctor about your sleep concerns or call
Bozeman Health Diagnostic Sleep Center for more information.