Preparing for Your Stay
Getting to the Bozeman Health Campus
Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital is located on the east end of Bozeman
on Highland Boulevard. The hospital is located near the Interstate 90
interchange, exit 309. Free parking is provided for patients and visitors
in parking lots on the hospital campus. Please
view our Maps & Directions section for more detailed information.
What to Bring
- Your health insurance plan card.
- Your prescription insurance plan card.
- Personal identification (valid driver's license, state identification
card or passport).
- HMO/PPO referral forms (if required).
- Any outside medical records or prior test results not taken at this hospital
(if your physician has requested them).
- Letter of authorization from your insurance carrier (if you are covered
by worker's compensation).
- A copy of your advance directive or living will.
- All medications you are taking in their original containers.
- A prepaid phone card if you plan to make toll or long distance calls.
- Essential personal items, such as glasses, dentures, hearing aids, walker
- Personal hygiene items — comb/brush, deodorant, toothpaste, toothbrush
and other toiletries you may need.
- Clothing for your stay in the hospital and for your discharge.
- Reading/writing materials and other personal items you'll want during
- If desired, cash to pay for newspapers, gift shop articles and other items.
Not more than $20 is recommended.
What Not to Bring
- Credit cards
- More than $20 in cash