COVID-19 Travel Testing
Do you need a COVID-19 test?
If you are traveling or need to travel, guidance from the CDC states that travel can increase your chance of spreading and getting COVID-19.
As of September 3, 2021, due to demand, individuals should expect up to at least 72 hours for COVID-19 test results.
Please reference the CDC website for travel considerations.
Lot H at Deaconess Hospital is open from 8 a.m. to 1 p.m. weekdays for travel, back to school, return to work and other non-symptomatic and non-exposed testing. Travel testing results provided at Lot H are typically resulted within 24 hours but is subject to change depending on demand. The cost is $150.00 and no order is required.
Travel testing is provided on a limited basis at b2 Urgent Care Main Street in Bozeman, Belgrade Clinic Urgent Care in Belgrade, and b2 MicroCare on Oak Street in Bozeman from noon to 7 p.m. weekdays and 8 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturdays. Travel testing costs at these locations is $230.00 and current turnaround is within 48 to 72 hours, depending on demand.
Provider-orders are required for the following care sites:
- North 19th Lab
- Deaconess Hospital Lab, building 5, first floor
- Deaconess Hospital Outpatient Services Lab, building 3
- Big Sky Medical Center drive-thru
We recommend getting your travel test 48 to 72 hours before your flight or travel plans.
Test results are easily accessed via your MyChart account or MyChart app. If you do not have a MyChart account, one of our team members can assist you when you arrive at one of our care sites for your travel test.
Continue masking, washing your hands, and social distancing.
- *Please note that Hawaii is waiving testing and quarantine for fully vaccinated travelers effective July 8, 2021.
- We recommend all travelers confirm their travel, testing, and/or quarantine requirements for their destination in advance of their trip.
- Bozeman Health is not an approved Hawaii travel testing partner.