COVID-19 Travel Testing
Do you need a COVID-19 test for travel?
No order is required for travel testing. Please expect test results within 24 to 72 hours, depending on demand. The following information pertains to travel testing only.
- Travel testing is available weekdays at:
- B2 Urgent Care Main Street in Bozeman
- Belgrade Clinic Urgent Care in Belgrade (provider visit required; additional cost may occur)
- B2 MicroCare on Oak Street in Bozeman
- Big Sky Medical Center testing is available every day between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. Call 406-995-6995 and follow the prompts to schedule your testing appointment.
- When you arrive for your testing appointment, park in the main front parking lot, call 406-995-6995 and our team will direct you accordingly.
- Results are typically available next day.
We recommend getting your travel test 48 to 72 hours before your flight or travel plans.
Test results are easily accessed via your MyChart account or MyChart app. If you do not have a MyChart account, one of our team members can assist you when you arrive at one of our care sites for your travel test.
Continue masking, washing your hands, and social distancing.
Travel Testing Pay Now Costs
- Rapid LIAT test at a b2 Care site is $230.
- PCR test at a b2 Care or a Bozeman Health care sites is $150.
- *Please note that Hawaii has specific requirements for travel to their state.
- Bozeman Health is not an approved Hawaii travel testing partner.
- We recommend all travelers confirm their travel, testing, and/or quarantine requirements for their destination in advance of their trip.
Please reference the CDC website for travel considerations.