COVID-19 Travel Testing
Are you needing to travel?
Guidance from the CDC states that travel can increase your chance of spreading and getting COVID-19. Postponing travel and staying home is the best way to protect yourself and others from COVID-19.
Please reference the CDC website for travel considerations.
If you must travel and you need a COVID-19 test, follow these steps:
- Call the Bozeman Health COVID-19 Hotline at 406-414-2619 and request a travel test.
- Make sure your MyChart is activated.
- Visit our efficient and convenient drive-thru testing site in Lot H at Deaconess Hospital between 8:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. Monday to Thursday for your nasal swab. Swabs collected between Monday and Thursday will have test results appear in MyChart in less than 48 hours.
- Swabs collected Friday to Sunday are processed on Monday mornings so test results will not be posted to MyChart until end of day Monday or Tuesday morning.
- Continue masking, washing your hands, and social distancing.
- *Please note that at this time, Bozeman Health is not an approved Hawaii travel testing partner. We have applied to be a travel testing partner with Hawaii.
- *The only approved places in Montana for travel testing to Hawaii at this time are the Walgreens in Helena, Billings, and Missoula. We advise people to call ahead of time to confirm that they are in fact testing for Hawaii travel.