COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As of April 1, 2021, Bozeman Health is providing COVID-19 vaccine to all patients age 16 years or older who wish to be protected.
There is special prioritization for those that meet Phase 1A, 1B, and 1B+ criteria.
General COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Bozeman Health is following the guidelines as outlined by the state of Montana and closely collaborating with Gallatin City-County Health Department on administering COVID-19 vaccine to all patients age 16 and older. There is special prioritization for those that meet Phase 1A, 1B, and 1B+ criteria.
If an individual wishes to be immunized against COVID-19 and is not a Bozeman Health patient, visit the Gallatin City-County Health Department website for county vaccine appointment information and locations.
Scheduling Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Bozeman Health has been and continues to contact patients to schedule their immunization appointment as we receive allocations of COVID-19 vaccine. However, we also recognize that not all patients have an email listed in their account, and while we are calling patients every day, we are also posting vaccine appointment sign-up links here to ensure every dose is used as quickly as possible.
Before scheduling your vaccine appointment:
- Read the Emergency Use Authorization information
- Check the calendar to ensure you can receive your second dose at the appropriate time--for Pfizer it is 21 days later, and for Moderna it is 28 days later.
- Confirm that you have not received any other vaccine (Shingles, Influenza, TDap, etc.) within the past two weeks and do not schedule another vaccine until after your second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine
- Ensure that you have the information needed to schedule your appointment (CLICK THIS LINK)
- Please print, fill out, and bring the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent form with you to your appointment.
- Your COVID-19 vaccine will be administered at Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital.
- Enter the hospital campus from Highland Blvd. at the new main entrance, Entrance 1 [view hospital campus map].
- Park in Lot A or B.
- Face covering/masks are required at your vaccine appointment.
- You will be asked COVID-19 symptom screening questions and have your temperature taken when you arrive for your vaccine appointment.
- One caregiver/support person is allowed to accompany you if needed
Bozeman Health is using the PrepMod platform for online appointment scheduling, as well as calling patients directly to schedule.
COVID-19 Vaccine Administration at Deaconess Hospital
COVID-19 immunization is taking place at Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital every week in April, and we are planning to administer 3,000 vaccines a week. COVID-19 vaccine will be administered Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
If you have issues scheduling your appointment using these links, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
COVID-19 Vaccine Administration at Big Sky Medical Center
Big Sky Medical Center will next be immunizing patients against COVID-19 in the coming weeks. Patients of Big Sky Medical Center will be contacted directly to schedule their appointment to receive the vaccine.
It's our honor to care for you.
We can't wait to give you your "I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine" sticker!