Could it be PCOS?
As many as 1 in 10 women ages 15 to 44 are living with polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS), a hormone imbalance that causes ovarian cysts, trouble getting pregnant and a raised risk for other health problems, such as diabetes. PCOS is manageable, if you know you have it.
7 signs of PCOS:
1. Irregular periods, including frequent, few or no periods.
2. Excess hair on the face, chin and body.
3. Thinning hair on the head.
5. Trouble maintaining a healthy weight.
6. Dark skin patches on the neck, in the groin and under breasts.
7. Skin tags in the armpits or on the neck.
Learn more about PCOS and how it can affect your health.