Join our dynamic volunteer program! We have many opportunities available, working in several areas of our health system. Volunteers are asked to make a four-month commitment of fulfilling one volunteer session each week. All volunteers must complete a background check and TB test before starting.
In addition to gaining satisfaction through helping patients, visitors and staff, volunteers receive other benefits as well. These include a meal allowance for each shift, discounts in the pharmacy and gift shops and participation in hospital and Volunteer Services events. Come join our dedicated team!
- Emergency Department: Volunteers provide comfort and non-medical services for patients and their visitors in Emergency Services. Volunteers also assist with room turnover and restocking supplies.
- Escort: Escorts assist in the transport of patients, supplies and equipment between departments. They also deliver mail and flowers to patients as well as assist patients and visitors in finding their way around the hospital campus.
- Gift Shop/Care Boutique Sales: Gift Shop volunteers assist customers as they shop for gifts, flowers, candy and other merchandise at the Gift Shop and Care Boutique.
- Information Desk: Volunteers make a lasting impression for those who enter Bozeman Health by greeting guests, giving directions and answering visitor questions.
- Perioperative Services: Volunteers give support to families waiting for patients in surgery and serve as a liaison between families, surgical staff and physicians.
- Cancer Center: Volunteers make a difference by providing comfort to cancer patients undergoing treatments and to family members and guests while they wait. We are also in need of drivers to give patients rides to and from treatments.
- Special Projects: Volunteers help with various activities and events as needed. Departments such as Education, Financial Services and the Family Birth Center need assistance with clerical duties.
- Junior Volunteer: This program is for high-school-age students and only operates during the school year beginning the first part of September and runs through May. Please see the Junior Volunteer application for more information.
For more information, contact Milinda in Volunteer Services by email at email@example.com.
Thank you for wanting to be a part of our organization!