Contact: Lauren Brendel, M.S.
Bozeman, MT [May 3, 2021] — For nearly five years, Bozeman Health has been significantly invested in increasing behavioral health services available in Southwest Montana.
Bozeman Health is dedicated to providing open opportunities for the community to engage with their senior leadership. In this spirit, Bozeman Health is coordinating a multi-stop speaking tour to share more information about the ongoing work of the health system to address behavioral health needs in the region.
Scheduled stops to date include:
- May 6, 2021 – Greater Gallatin United Way
- May 7, 2021 – Bozeman Sunrise Rotary Club
- May 13, 2021 - SymBozium
- May 17, 2021 – Bozeman Kiwanis Club
- May 19, 2021 – Prospera Leads Group
- May 20, 2021 – Prospera Monthly Members Meetup
- May 25, 2021 – Bozeman Noon Rotary Club
- June 9, 2021 – Gallatin Valley Interfaith Alliance
If any groups or organizations would like to request an opportunity to hear from Bozeman Health leadership on this or other topics, outreach is welcomed at email@example.com.