Virtual Health Education
Living Well: Online Health Series
In commitment to and in alignment with our mission, Bozeman Health is continuing to offer health and wellness education opportunities during the COVID-19 pandemic. Using a virtual platform, Living Well: Online Health Series will feature presentations by community health experts that are brief, engaging, and informative. This series is a free and open to all.
Living Well: Online Health Series Upcoming Dates & Topics:
Hypertension: All About Managing High Blood Pressure.
Thursday 6/11/20 from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Summary: Hypertension is one of the most common chronic conditions. Join the amazing team at Bozeman Health’s Hypotension Clinic to learn more about hypertension and lifestyle modifications to help combat it.
- Presented by: Bozeman Health’s Hypertension Clinic (Sonja Clausen, PharmD, BCPS; Lauren Robison, BSN, RN-BC; and Angela Jennings, BAN, RN-BC)
- Presenter bios:
- Sonja Clausen, PharmD, BCPS is a Clinical Pharmacy Practitioner practicing at Bozeman Health Internal and Family medicine. She graduated from the University of Montana in 2017 and completed her PGY1 Pharmacy residency at Bozeman Health in 2018, and has since then been practicing as a Clinical pharmacist for Bozeman Health. She is the lead pharmacist for the RN-Pharmacist HTN Clinic and a preceptor for pharmacy students and residents.
- Lauren Robison has been a nurse at Bozeman Health since 2016 and works in both the Internal Medicine Clinic as a Nurse Navigator and as a nurse in the RN-Pharmacist Hypertension Clinic. Lauren enjoys partnering with patients to help them get their blood pressure under control by creating and meeting their personal goals in a patient-centered approach.
- Angela Jennings, BAN, RN-BC is Primary Care Nurse Manager for Bozeman Health. She graduated from Carroll College in 1982 and has been employed at Bozeman Health for the past 38 years. She helped develop the RN-Pharmacist Clinic program, developed the RN HTN course to prepare clinic nurses to see patients in clinic, and enjoys seeing patients in the hypertension clinic.
- Register Here.
The Healing Power of Connection for Mental, Emotional and Physical Health
Wednesday 6/24 from noon to 12:30 p.m.
- Summary: Join privet consultant Angela Lehr on an exploration of the health benefit of connection and social interactions. Learn how to broaden and expand your emotional health toolkit and learn tools for how to improve emotional and physical health.
- Presented by: Angela Lehr, MS, LCPC
- Presenter bio: Angela Lehr, MS, LCPC strive to help community members turn struggles and difficulties into opportunities for growth and healing. She has been working with individuals, families, and communities for nearly 20 years and continues to provide consultation and training to law enforcement, businesses, schools, and other community organizations to better understand and address the support and mental health needs of those they work with, serve, and care for.
- To register, we will need your name and your email. Make sure to use an email address you check often because we will send you the webinar link via email
- One you register for the webinar(s) you would like to attend, you will receive a confirmation email with a link to join the event. A reminder email will be sent the morning of the webinar.
- You can log onto the Zoom platform from a computer, tablet, or cell phone, or by calling in on a mobile phone or a land line. Click on the link from the email to access the webinar. A pop-up will ask you to “launch Zoom” click okay and the webinar will begin. Click here to learn more about how to use Zoom
- If you are unable to attend one of our live sessions, all sessions will be recorded and you can view the recorded sessions Here.
Please contact us at CommunityBenefit@bozemanhealth.org.