Being a parent can be tough. We are here to help along the way with expert advice on topics that parents in our community are curious about. If you have other questions, feel free to reach out to our clinic and we will do our best to answer your questions. We also create additional content for the website based on the questions that we receive from our patients.
Videos and PDFs
Dr. Katie D'Ardenne talks about best practices to ensure that your children are getting the good sleep that they need.
Dr. Blake shares some tips on identifying ADD and ADHD in your child.
We endorse the recommendations from the CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics as appropriate timelines for childhood vaccinations and immunizations. These guidelines are best practices that should be followed in most cases. If you have questions or concerns about vaccinations and immunizations, we are happy to work with you to create a plan that is best for you and your child.
Source content is from the CDC and the American Academy of Pediatrics.
Other Parent Resource Articles
- Frostbite – Dr. Christopher D'Ardenne
- Gun Safety Tips for Families – Dr. Pepper Henyon
- Normal Leg Alignment throughout Development
- Play It Safe this Winter - Melissa Shepherd FNP
- Saying "Bye-bye" to the Binky – Dr. Katie D'Ardenne
- Sports Physicals for a Healthy Start to the School Year – Angie Ostrowski, MD