Bozeman Senior Living Community
Residents enjoy full use of the extensive amenities offered in the neighborhood. From an active fitness studio to an extensive library to the lively game room and relaxing fireplace lounge, there’s a place to suit you, whatever your mood. We offer fine dining by an executive chef in a beautiful lodge-style setting. We’re the only community in Bozeman with an underground parking garage so you don’t need to park outside in the snowy and cold Montana winters. And if you’re interested in venturing outside, the community is adjacent to the Burke Park’s walking trails overlooking the valley. Residents thrive in our community atmosphere. Visitors and pets are always welcome!
Hillcrest Senior Living features:
- Towering vaulted ceilings in the main entrance and dining room offer the look and feel of a luxurious Montana lodge
- A fireplace lounge with library and internet is a community gathering spot; the huge fireplace provides warm, cozy fires on crisp, cool nights
- Cultural, social, educational and recreational activities, programs and events
- Weekly housekeeping and maintenance
- All utilities (except personal telephone) and cable TV
- Wi-Fi throughout the community
- Outdoor patios and entertainment area
- Scheduled transportation services
- Secure, underground parking for resident vehicles
- Wellness Medical Clinic
- On-site conveniences including banking, postal and notary services
- Game room equipped with selections from billiards to board games
- Chapel for quiet reflection and religious services
- Fitness center and massage studio
- Beauty salon and spa services
- Learning center for a variety of classes
So much to do and enjoy, all just steps away from your door.
There is so much to do in our neighborhood you won’t find time to do everything. Social interactions are numerous and delightful—everything from bridge club, costume parties, art classes, and wine and cheese socials, making this an ideal neighborhood for meeting new people or entertaining close friends. Many of our residents come to Bozeman to be closer to family. In fact, 60% of our residents move here from outside the Gallatin Valley, so there are always new and familiar faces at our events. Bozeman is a vibrant college town with many opportunities for our residents to participate in seminars, lectures and numerous special events. Cultural events include the Bozeman Symphony, Ballet and Opera, all of which can be accessed using our neighborhood transportation system. The focus on spiritual wellness is made available through our chapel, which provides a sanctuary for religious services and private, reflection time.
We believe the key to living well as we age is engagement. By staying connected mentally, physically and socially, our residents remain happy and healthy. That’s why we offer nearly 200 activities, events and educational classes every month. We encourage residents to continue the activities they already love and also try new experiences to uncover hidden talents and make new friends. But the choice is always up to the resident because we recognize that having choice is what keeps people independent, happy and healthy.
Whatever your mood, you’re sure to find something that suits you from art classes to exercise and fitness to the greenhouse filled with greenery year-round.
- Fitness Studio: State-of-the-art exercise equipment and an exercise specialist are available several days a week.
- Game room: Featuring a billiard table, electronic darts, board games, Wii bowling tournaments, and puzzles.
- Gardening: Residents (both with and without green thumbs) can use the garden space to grow flowers, fruits and vegetables. For intrepid winter gardeners, our greenhouse offers growing room during the cooler months. For an insider’s view of gardens and gardening at Hillcrest, read the article in Rocky Mountain Gardening/Living in the High Country West.
Our programs and activities are built around the six dimensions of whole-person wellness, which are:
- Physical Wellness
- Emotional Wellness
- Spiritual Wellness
- Social Wellness
- Vocational Wellness
- Intellectual Wellness
Whole-person wellness embodies a comprehensive approach to health and well-being, which respects individual complexity by acknowledging that we are multidimensional beings. It is through attention to and the development of each dimension of wellness that we can be successful in achieving whole-person wellness.
The six whole-person wellness dimensions guide our programs and activities. Physical activity includes group exercise programs like water aerobics, walking, chair exercise, balance classes and visits with an exercise specialist to set up a fitness routine in our top-notch fitness center.