Seeing a specialist in obstetrics and gynecology is about as personal as it gets. You deserve respect, interest and—most of all—time. That's just what you'll get at Bozeman Health Women's Specialists: time well spent with doctors who have time for you.
We provide women with compassionate care at every stage of life—from adolescence to menopause and beyond. The gynecologists and obstetricians at Bozeman Health Women's Specialists offer a full spectrum of women's healthcare services, including yearly checkups, maternal fetal medicine, prenatal care and advanced gynecologic surgeries.
General OB-GYN Services
Women's healthcare that's focused on you.
- Contraception and permanent birth control
- Da Vinci robotic and minimally invasive surgery
- Management of comprehensive gynecologic concerns
- Perimenopause and menopause management
- Prenatal care and childbirth (including vaginal, cesarean and VBACs)
- Surgical treatments for gynecologic concerns
- Well visits and primary preventive care
- Maternal Fetal Medicine
A holistic approach to care.
- Childbirth expertise
- Complete well-woman exams that emphasize education and healthy lifestyle
- Contraception and routine gynecologic care
- Labor and breastfeeding support
- Obstetrical care for healthy women
- Preconception care
- Postpartum depression counseling and support
Get the right kind of pre-contraceptive counseling or high-risk pregnancy care when you need it. You can rely on us for:
- Diagnostic procedures and detailed ultrasound, including first trimester NT (nuchal translucency) screening to test for Down syndrome and other genetic disorders
- Evaluation of newly diagnosed pregnancy problems
- First-trimester ultrasound
- Genetic testing (including noninvasive perinatal screening and carrier screening)
- Management of complicated pregnancies
- Pregnancy or preconception consultations
- Risk assessment for families with a history of birth defects