COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Looking for a COVID-19 Vaccine? We're here to help!
COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available at your Bozeman Health primary care provider’s office.
Pfizer bivalent boosters are available as part of a scheduled visit with your primary care provider, or you may schedule a nurse visit.
Please call your provider’s clinic to schedule a vaccine appointment. Make sure to bring your vaccine card with you to your visit.
COVID-19 vaccines are free to anyone in the United States. Bozeman Health is a vaccine provider and will charge and collect the vaccine administration fee from third party payors (Medicare, Medicaid, and commercial payors). Bozeman Health will not bill or collect the administration fee directly from patients. If you see a charge for COVID vaccine administration on your statement or on MyChart, this is an error. Please contact our customer service department at 406-414-1720 to have this charge reversed.
Vaccine Administration at Big Sky Medical Center
Call 406-995-6995 to schedule a COVID-19 vaccine appointment at Big Sky Medical Center.
- Pediatric Pfizer: ages 5 to 11
- a two-dose primary series is recommended to individuals 5 through 11 years of age.
- a third primary series dose is recommended to individuals 5 through 11 years of age with certain kinds of immunocompromise.
- A third primary series dose may be administered at least 28 days after the second dose to individuals with certain kinds of immunocompromise.
- Booster dose given to individuals 5 through 11 years of age who have completed a primary series with Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 vaccine
- Booster Dose: A single booster dose of the vaccine may be administered at least five months after completion of a primary series of the Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine to individuals 5 through 11 years of age.
- Adult Pfizer: age 12+
- Pfizer boosters: age 5+ who have waited at least five (5) months after their second dose
- Moderna: age 18+
- Moderna boosters: age 18+ who have waited at least five (5) months after their second dose
- Johnson & Johnson: age 18+
Vaccine Administration at HealthCare Connections
HealthCare Connections, Bozeman Health's mobile health screening program, is offering Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccines. View the HealthCare Connections schedule here.
It's our honor to care for you.
Bozeman Health is proud to have administered more than 80,000 COVID-19 vaccine doses! It’s our honor to care for you. We can't wait to give you your "I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine" sticker!