COVID-19 Vaccine Information
As of April 1, 2021, Bozeman Health is providing first and second dose COVID-19 vaccine to all patients age 16 years or older who wish to be protected against COVID-19. If someone received their first dose at another location and now wishes to receive their second dose with Bozeman Health, we are able to administer that second dose.
Bozeman Health is prioritizing, notifying, and assisting current patients in scheduling their COVID-19 vaccine appointment, however, anyone in Gallatin County who qualifies is able to also schedule a vaccine appointment with Bozeman Health.
Schedule your COVID-19 vaccine appointment via the links below.
There is special prioritization for those that meet Phase 1A, 1B, and 1B+ criteria.
General COVID-19 Vaccine Information
Bozeman Health is following the guidelines as outlined by the state of Montana and closely collaborating with Gallatin City-County Health Department on administering COVID-19 vaccine to all patients age 16 and older. There is special prioritization for those that meet Phase 1A, 1B, and 1B+ criteria.
Scheduling Your COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment
Bozeman Health is prioritizing, notifying, and assisting current patients to schedule their COVID-19 vaccine appointment, however, anyone in Gallatin County who qualifies is able to also schedule a vaccine appointment.
Before scheduling your vaccine appointment:
- Read the Emergency Use Authorization information
- Check the calendar to ensure you can receive your second dose at the appropriate time--for Pfizer it is 21 days later, and for Moderna it is 28 days later.
- Confirm that you have not received any other vaccine (Shingles, Influenza, TDap, etc.) within the past two weeks and do not schedule another vaccine until after your second dose of a COVID-19 vaccine.
- Ensure that you have the information needed to schedule your appointment (CLICK THIS LINK)
- Please print, fill out, and bring the COVID-19 Vaccine Consent form with you to your appointment.
- Your COVID-19 vaccine will be administered at Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital.
- Enter the hospital campus from Highland Blvd. at the new main entrance, Entrance 1 [view hospital campus map].
- Park in Lot A or B.
- Face covering/masks are required at your vaccine appointment.
- You will be asked COVID-19 symptom screening questions and have your temperature taken when you arrive for your vaccine appointment.
- One caregiver/support person is allowed to accompany you if needed
COVID-19 Vaccine Administration at Deaconess Hospital
COVID-19 immunization is taking place at Bozeman Health Deaconess Hospital every week in April, and we are planning to administer 3,000 vaccines a week. COVID-19 vaccine will be administered Monday through Thursday, from 7:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Sign up links below have appointment openings--as each day gets filled, that link will then be removed from the website.
Appointments are for first or second doses of COVID-19 vaccine. If you are scheduling your first dose, we will schedule you for the second dose at the time of your appointment. If you received your first dose elsewhere, we can now administer your second dose and you can use the following links to sign up for that appointment.
If you have issues scheduling your appointment using these links, email email@example.com and we will be happy to assist you.
COVID-19 Vaccine Administration at Big Sky Medical Center
COVID-19 immunization is also taking place at Bozeman Health Big Sky Medical Center. Use the links below to sign up for an appointment on the day that works best for you. If you are scheduling your first dose appointment, your second dose appointment will be scheduled when you arrive for your vaccine administration. If you just need a second dose, you can also use the links below. If you have issues scheduling your appointment using these links, email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to assist you.
It's our honor to care for you.
We can't wait to give you your "I Got My COVID-19 Vaccine" sticker!