Bozeman Health Big Sky Medical Center
Bozeman Health Big Sky Medical Center has been caring for the greater Big Sky community since December 2015.
Big Sky Medical Center is an eight-bed critical access hospital providing emergency and primary care to the Big Sky and West Yellowstone communities. The two-story, 35,000-square-foot medical center includes:
- 24/7/365 emergency department with a heli-stop for air ambulance service
- inpatient care
- primary care
- behavioral health
- imaging and ultrasound
- laboratory services
- inpatient and retail pharmacy.
With a dedicated team of approximately 90 employees and providers, our Big Sky Medical Center team provides nonstop healthcare to the greater Big Sky community and visitors.
Emergency care is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week, 365 days a year.
Family Medicine clinic hours
- Mondays, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Tuesdays to Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturdays, 9 a.m. to noon
- Weekdays from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Holidays may affect pharmacy hours.
b2 UrgentCare Big Sky is located at the base of Lone Peak in the ski patrol building.
100 Beaverhead Trail, Big Sky
b2 UrgentCare is open during the winter ski/snowboard season every day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. They look forward to providing care again starting November 2022.