If you need to request a release of your medical records for personal use, continued care or to supplement insurance records, please follow one of the options below:
- Access Medical Records through MyChart:
The fastest way to access your medical records is through MyChart. If you are a MyChart user, log in to MyChart to access to your medical records, including prescription information and lab test results. MyChart also makes it easy to schedule appointments and follow up with specific questions with your provider's office.
To return the form:
- Complete an Authorization for Uses & Disclosures of Protected Health Information (PHI) Form:
Download, fill out, and sign the Authorization for uses & disclosures of protected health information (PHI) form to request the information that you need.
Fill out each section of the form completely to ensure timely processing of your request.
- Fax to 406-414-1069
- Email to email@example.com
- Mail to 915 Highland Blvd, Bozeman Mt, 59718, attention Medical Records
- Return in person to the Medical Records department. There is a drop box located outside of the department for you to drop the completed request form after hours.
- Request records via email:
If requesting records to be sent directly to patient only, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with patient information (name, date of birth), dates of service, and type of records requested.
If requesting records to be sent to a third-party, email email@example.com and ask for the electronic version of the authorization form. We will reply to your email with a secure link to complete and submit the form.
We strive to complete medical record requests within 3-5 business days of receiving the completed authorization. We will notify you if we encounter delays in processing your request.
You may be required to provide a valid form of picture ID at pickup.
If you have questions or want to be sure you have prepared everything that is required to get the records that you are looking for, call 406-414-1055.