Aspen Pointe: Independent Living
Aspen Pointe Provides Unique Solutions
Our residents at Aspen Pointe, an independent-living neighborhood, enjoy an active and engaged Montana lifestyle, participating in the Hillcrest neighborhood and with the community at large.
Located atop a bluff overlooking the Gallatin Valley, Aspen Pointe offers residents walking trails right out the front doors, nearby ski resorts for both downhill and Nordic skiing, multiple performing arts venues in town and a vast array of educational and entertainment opportunities at nearby Montana State University.
Call us today to learn more about Aspen Pointe and the wonderful independent living solutions that we provide.
Spacious, comfortable, affordable apartment homes come with services that keep your life relaxed and hassle-free. Each home has multiple amenities in a variety of size and pricing options.
Our 1- and 2-bedroom apartments range in size from 660 to 1,590 square feet and include full-sized kitchens with a range and oven, refrigerator/freezer with ice maker, dishwasher and garbage disposal. Countertops and cabinets are spacious enough to bring the extra appliances and kitchenware you want to make and bake as you desire.
Each home also has a washer and dryer, individual climate control for heat and air conditioning, balcony or patio with stunning mountain vistas and life-safety systems including smoke detectors, sprinklers and emergency-call systems.
Select apartments offer upgrades such as fireplaces, granite countertops and other gracious comforts. Some are small-pet friendly. Large closets and additional storage lockers allow for much-loved furniture and belongings to accompany you to your new home.
With so many options available, call us and we will be sure to find the one that's perfect for you.
Pricing and Floor Plans
Apartment homes at Aspen Pointe are priced based on apartment size and single or double occupancy.
Independent living prices include utilities, Wi-Fi, cable TV, transportation, housekeeping services with flat linens, and meal choices; and much more!
If you are comparison shopping be sure to take into consideration all the items that we include in the basic monthly fee.
- Initial cost includes a one-time nonrefundable application fee and a partially refunded security deposit.
- Basic monthly fees are based on apartment size, floor plan and single or double occupancy.
- No long-term lease is required at Hillcrest.
Underground parking is available for a nominal fee.
Licensed nurses are on-site every day, and trained staff are on-site at all times.
Please inquire at the Marketing Office for specific details.
Take a look at the different floor plan options below and please call us at 406-414-2008 for more detailed information about apartment home prices and services.
- One Bedroom/Bath Traditional (660 sq ft)
- One Bedroom/Bath Classic (737 sq ft)
- One Bedroom/Bath Deluxe (890 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Traditional (934 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Classic (962 sq ft)
- One Bedroom/Bath Jefferson (985 sq ft)
- One Bedroom/Bath Grand (995 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Deluxe (1037 or 1077 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Deluxe B (1037 or 1077 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Deluxe C (1037 or 1077 sq ft)
- One Bedroom/Bath Smith (1052 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Gallatin (1060 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Madison (1144 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Grand (1242 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath Missouri (1300 sq ft)
- Two Bedroom/Two Bath + Den Yellowstone (1590 sq ft)